A collection of pretty things that have made me smile this week. And because sharing is caring, more than one item on this page will be featured in an upcoming Giveaway Wednesday. And also because I'm mindful of how difficult it is to get out and about when you've got kiddiewinkles at your heels, you can buy almost everything online. Special delivery!
1. Silver trumpet flower necklace, R590, from The Shelley & Harry Jewellery Collection. I've been yearning to buy this delicate piece of pretty for months. Now it's winging its way to my house.
2. Spa-Valous body candle, R180, from Tip Top Nails SA. Let it burn for 20 minutes. It fills the room with a delicious scent, and can tip the warm soy wax into your hand and massage it into your skin.
3. Balm Balm Rose Geranium Face Balm, R118 for 30ml, from Love Green. If you follow me on Twitter you'll know I've been raving about this for days. It smells like a slice of heaven.
4. Ewan the Dream Sheep, R340, from the guys that brought you Yoomi. Hang this cuddly sheep from your baby's cot - he plays womb and heartbeat recordings, together with a soft light. I want to get one for Ryan at the Mama Magic baby expo at the Dome in Johannesburg this weekend.
5. Cranberry nougat bars, R30 each, from Poetry.I grabbed one of these as a treat for myself while shopping for something special for my mom for Mothers Day last weekend. Yum!